Football Insider has fast become one of the ‘go to’ brands for authoritative football news
Football Insider sets the agenda, breaks the biggest stories and provides insight using its own sources. A British football site with a global perspective that is written and edited by professional journalists, we aim to use our own sources to bring you the inside track on the stories that matter.
Impartial, authoritative and credible, we are not an aggregator and do not re-hash content from the web. Our words are our own and if we use a quote from elsewhere, we will give proper credit.
In addition, you will find incisive features, analysis, first-hand reports and interviews with figures from football’s past and present. In short, we strive to provide original football journalism that you want to read. And that will give you a proper understanding about what is happening in the sport that you love and about issues that you care about.
To show why you can trust us, we have created a section that chronicles stories we have exclusively broken, or been on top of, long before they were extensively trailed in the established media or officially confirmed. You can find this section here
Football Insider’s content is completely free so we need to give as many football fans as possible the opportunity to read it. A key part of this process has been to create social communities based around the club they support. We then deliver club specific content for free to those communities to consume, comment on and discuss.
Click the icons below to see how this works in practise:
Football Insider is happy to accept all forms of advertising including:
- Video adverts placed alongside our own exclusive video content
- Banners/MPU’s/Rich Media
- Text links in articles
- Sponsored content, competitions & promotions
The readers of Football Insider are:
- Aged 18-54
- Football fans that passionately support their team but are also interested in general UK and European football
- Engage with lots of social media for football facts, gossip, rumours, opinion & news
- Mainly using their Smart phones to access the internet
- They love talking about football with their friends
- They take part in a Fantasy Football league
- They like to place a bet on football
To get your brand in front of millions of football fans please contact: